A superb opportunity for a full or part/time GP to join this highly organised Teaching Practice as a Salaried GP or GP with view to Partnership. The stable GP Partnership and Leadership team have active Clinical Director roles within the PCN, and the practice is part of what was the City and Hackney CCG (now North East London CCG), renowned for being an incredibly supportive, proactive CCG.
The practice offers unusual levels of flexibility to GPs regarding clinical start and finish times. They have a very realistic workload both clinically and non-clinically, and are moving into a newly refurbished, light, airy site with plenty of room. The practice benefits from a strong multi-disciplinary team as well as a business-like structure which supports the smooth running of the practice.
With a growing list size, they are looking to add to their team.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + paid non-clinical session + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Shadwell
The surgery -
- Medical Student Teaching practice
- Stable, coherent team of GP Partners - Clinical Directors for PCN
- Supportive culture
- Strong multi-disciplinary clinical team including ANPs and Clinical Pharmacist
- Highly organized and skilled administration support, incredibly low levels of admin - 5-10 documents per day for GPs
- Excellent staff retention and longevity
- Very mixed middle socio-economic patient demographic, working age population
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions Salaried GP or GP wvt Partnership
- Reasonable workload with flexible start and finishing times
- Low home visiting (only as duty doctor)
- Highly organized duty doctor - low volumes
- Very low admin workload - 5-10 documents daily
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session per annum
- BMA model contract 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!