This is a superb opportunity to work in a well-supported environment with excellent clinical progression opportunities. The practice offers flexible working including an option to routinely work-from-home.
If you're a newly qualified GP (or a Returner) then you'd have a mentor, reduced patient numbers and enhanced training support for the first year of employment.
Salary - £90,000 - £100,000 (role dependent) + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Rainham, Essex
The surgery -
- Small practice
- Mixed patient demographic
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Well positioned to integrate primary and secondary care
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, integrate and work closely with neighbouring practices
- EMIS Web practice
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Clinically focussed position with reduced admin
- Opportunity to work-from-home routinely (video consultations, admin work)
- Very low home-visiting for GPs
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically based role £90,000 - £100,000 FTE (role-dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave + 1 day for Birthday
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
- Mentor for newly qualified GPs
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!