We are appointing exclusively for a small-medium, well-doctored surgery with a growing list size in a picturesque, affluent part of West Essex, between Chelmsford and Brentwood. An active Teaching practice, who support Medical Students and Physician Associates, and soon to become a GP Training Practice.
They have a stable, open minded and supportive Partnership, and would like to welcome a Salaried GP or Salaried GP with view to Partnership to the team. A GP with a special interest in Men's Health would complement with the team particularly well, as well as someone who is a personable, patient focused team player.
The practice is part of the Federation which opens up doors for out of hours working for additional salary.
Salary - £10,500-£11,000 per session (experience dependent) + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Billericay
The surgery -
- Small-medium practice, well doctored, close-knit team
- Teaching Practice - Medical Students and Physician Associates
- Soon to be GP Training practice
- Long standing, supportive, open minded GP Partners and GPs
- Affluent patient demographic
- High levels of continuity of care
- Very realistic clinical workload
- Workflow protocol - directed to admin team,
- Pharmacist and Physician Associate Have home visiting service, very low to zero home visiting for GPs
- System One practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP post or Salaried GP with view to Partnership
- Very reasonable clinical work-load (30 appointments per day) 6 sessions ideally, can flex to 4 or 8
- Well-managed duty doctor system with 'normal clinic' volumes
- Low levels of admin
- Minimal home visits - max 2 per month
The benefits -
- £10,500-£11,000 per session per annum for Salaried GP role (experience dependent)
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!