A rare opportunity to join this tight-knit, very well supported practice in rural Cornwall, within easy reach of the likes of Bodmin, Launceston, Wadebridge and Bude.
Aa a Research Practice, they are always looking at new models of care and innovative ways to improve the patient experience, for example, they are a leading light on social prescribing and highly interested in socioeconomic and people-based research.
Urgent Care Practitioners handle most of the on-the-day requirement leaving GPs to spend more time with patients to whom they can really make a difference. This also means a very reasonable workload overall.
Salary - £11,000 - £12,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Wadebridge area
The surgery -
- Medium-sized Research Practice
- Attractive, rural setting
- Long-standing, well-known Partners
- Experienced, highly respected Manager with PHD in Health Economic Policy
- Excellent feedback from GPs we have placed there
- Special interests encouraged
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions - full-time available
- 14 patients per session
- Virtually no home visits
- No extended hours
- Flexible working supported
- Profit share for special interests
The benefits -
- £11,000 - £12,000 per session
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks leave including study
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!