This is a unique opportunity to work for what is genuinely one of the most forward-thinking practices in the south-west. The practice is ahead of the curve in terms of its work with secondary care and led by a visionary team of GPs, they are redeveloping General Practice as we know it and setting the new precedent in the region.
The practice has multiple GP Trainers, a large team of Salaried GPs, numerous other prescribing clinicians and a very reasonable patient workload, accompanied by a morning huddle and a 30-minute coffee break with all clinicians! There is also the opportunity to work from home one day a week when doing your weekly admin session.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 Visa sponsorship are both very welcome.
To watch a short video going into more detail, please click the following link:
Salary - £10,312.50-£11,294.00 per session + annual pay rise + indemnity cover + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - near Exeter
The surgery -
- Superbly well-run, organised practice
- GP Training practice - also hosting FY2s and Medical Students
- Very well Doctored
- Efficient, proactive admin team - GPs only seeing 8-10% of incoming mail
- Very varied demographic - moderate social deprivation mixed with pockets of real affluence
- CQC Good with Outstanding
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship available
Your role -
- Salaried GP (opportunities for progression once established)
- 4 - 8 sessions
- 25 patients per day
- Weekly admin session (can be combined with a home working session so the whole day is home-based)
- Duty Doctor replaced by E-consult GP
- No home visits except palliative
- Flexible start and finish times
- Daily mentoring opportunities
The benefits -
- £82,500-£90,352 FTE
- Indemnity paid in full
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!