You will be joining a multi award winning progressive private company as an employed (or potentially locum) GP, to bolster their remote consulting offering. The company have experienced exponential growth and require more excellent GPs to continue to provide the level of service they strive to.
As a Remote GP, you will be able to commit to working at least two clinical sessions per week and will have at least 1-2 years’ post-CCT experience, along with video consulting experience too. These sessions will be workable at a time convenient to you, with a choice between in hours, evening and weekend work. The sessions are currently 4.5 hours long, and you’ll only see 3 patients per hour in 15-minute consultation slots.
You will be able to choose between remote consulting work or remote asynchronous administrative work, though the latter comes with a higher minimum session requirement.
You will be provided with all the IT equipment you’ll need and given a fully paid Training and Induction period. There is an incredibly supportive back-office team, including Operations, HR and IT.
Salary – £10,500 - £11,500 per session
Location – home-based
The company –
- Multi award-winning private provider
- Recruiting due to significant growth (as opposed to employee attrition)
- GP led, with excellent support and management structure in place
- All interviews and onboarding undertaken remotely
Your role –
- Remote GP ideally as a Salaried employee, though Locum work also possible
- You’ll have at least 1-2 years’ post-CCT experience, along with experience of video consulting
- Choice between Clinical sessions and administrative asynchronous sessions, subject to minimum session requirements
- 4hrs30 per session, seeing 3 patients per hour in 15-minute consultation slots
- Minimum 2 clinical sessions per week with up to full-time available
The benefits –
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session, or £70 - £75 per hour
- Incredibly generous pension scheme; up to 10% employers’ contribution!
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced sickness pay and income protection
- Medical indemnity covered
- Fully remote, lucrative work!
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!