Salaried GP role with fantastic back-office support
Are you a GP looking to lead a practice with the back-office infrastructure to enable you to focus on patient care and work in the way that suits you best?
We are a young, dynamic GP federation providing the infrastructure to give you considerable autonomy. As a salaried GP partner at this small practice in the centre of Gravesend, you would have the opportunity to work flexibly, including through job share.
You would receive support from a fantastic group of staff, including a very experienced GP Practice management and administrative team. We provide excellent and innovative access to meet patient need and offer other complementary services such as Phlebotomy, Wound Care, Home Visiting and Frailty.
Our clinicians use EMIS Web and Docman workflow management and can work remotely when needed.
Gravesend is a Thames Gateway town, with easy links to central London, St Pancras station and Kent coastal beauty spots. In the vicinity are outstanding schools (including grammar schools), Bluewater shopping and entertainment centre, Gravesend riverside park, attractive woodlands, and a range of new build, rural and riverside residential options.
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
- 6 weeks’ annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Between 4 -8 sessions per week with flexible working arrangements
- Minimal home visits
- Development opportunities of special interests welcomed and encouraged
- GMC registration with licence to practice
- NHS Performer’s list registration
- Excellent organisation, communication and team working skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge
- Commitment to delivering a high quality, welcoming primary care service
- Experience of using EMIS strongly preferred
- GP experience essential
For an informal discussion or visit please call 01474555530 to speak to Clarence Nicol or Sandra Bodle
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Dgshealth.email@example.com