SALARIED GP: 4 - 6 sessions
Plas Meddyg Surgery in the London Borough of Bexley is looking for a highly motivated, flexible and reliable salaried GP with excellent communication and clinical skills to join our well-established, friendly, innovative practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking team. We welcome applications from experienced GPs (particularly with specialist interests) as well as those recently qualified.
- 7,200 patients
- Single site practice with on-site parking for staff
- Teaching practice with Registrars and Foundation trainees
- Friendly, family-orientated practice
- Member practice of a small, dynamic Primary Care Network “APL Bexley PCN” with three other local practices
- EMIS software
- Based in Bexley village within 5 minutes’ walk of Bexley railway station (20 minutes to London Bridge) and adjacent to the A2
- 2 full time Partners and 3 salaried GPs
- Great admin support + in-house Clinical Pharmacist who deals with most medication queries
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Fantastic multidisciplinary team including 2 Practice Nurses, a Clinical Pharmacist and a Nursing Associate.
- 100% QOF achievement
- Enhanced services including minor ops, family planning and coil and implant fitting
- Anticoagulation service
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Salary subject to experience
Closing date for applications: August 31st 2022 (may close early)
Anticipated start date: September 2022 (if recently qualified) - December 2022 (a later date could be considered for the right candidate)
Applications by CV with covering letter to the Practice Manager via the apply button.
We welcome informal visits by appointment.
Plas Meddyg Surgery, 40 Parkhill Road, Bexley, Kent DA5 1HU
Surgery website: www.plasmeddygsurgery.com