Jiggins Lane Medical Centre
Are we the practice for YOU?! Are you the GP for us?
We are looking for a Salaried GP to join a friendly, very well regarded team in Bartley Green, near the border of south-west Birmingham and Worcestershire.
We are seeking a 5-7 (negotiable) session salaried doctor. This is to help meet the long-term need to provide capacity for a growing practice list and counteract the reduction in hours of a current partner.
What we are looking for
- 5-7 mutually agreed sessions
- An interest in supporting our teaching ethos
- A team player
- Starting date is negotiable, we are prepared to wait for the right candidate
Who we are
- 3 Equity Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 1 Physician Associate, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 Healthcare Assistant and 1 Phlebotomist
- A well lead and resourceful reception and administrative team.
- A friendly, supportive & progressive practice
- Modern purpose-built building, recently refurbished
- CQC rated good across all areas
- Patient list size is currently 7500.
What we do
- We are a training practice: ST2/ST3, as well as regular medical students and nursing students.
- We promote team learning through regular educational meetings
- We encourage study leave to support revalidation & special interest areas
- We achieve high QOF scores & participate in enhanced services
- We are Involved in the local health economy, represented within PCNs, as well as CCG Safeguarding Team and Peer Support Team.
- We have an innovative Workflow System to reduce administrative burden for clinicians
- We use the clinical system (SystmOne) fully (?) for a modern, paper light way of working
What we offer
- Protected lunch break in a relaxing staff area. 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave per annum Well attended social events Competitive rate of pay Scope to develop your job role & future potential within the local are
If you would like to have further information about our vacancy and/or arrange an informal visit please telephone Katie Moore on (0121) 477 7272 or email email@example.com, or ask to speak to Rebecca Tromans. We are waiting to hear from you, so contact us today