Has the pandemic led you to rethink what you want out of life as well as work?
Has city life lost its appeal after months on end in lockdown?
Has an increase in flexible working led you to reconsider your work/life balance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, here's another question for you.
Have you ever thought about moving to Somerset?
Somerset is England's 6th largest county yet ranks only 22nd out of 48 in terms of population. What this means is large amounts of uninterrupted and idyllic countryside for you to explore whilst still offering all of the amenities you could wish for in bustling towns like Yeovil, Bridgwater and Taunton.
We are currently working exclusively with Somerset CCG to recruit for a number of practices across the country and options ranging from 4,000 patient, rural, family-run surgeries to 17,000 patient coastal Training Practices, there is sure to be a practice for you.
What's on offer?
- Both Salaried GP and Partnership posts available
- £20,000 Golden Handshakes for new Partners
- £8,000 relocation costs covered by the CCG
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship for GPs not yet eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Stunning coastline with golden beaches
- The Mendip Hills, Blackdown Hills and Quantock Hills - all picturesque Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Landmark attractions such as Wells Cathedral, Cheddar Gorge, the Roman Baths and who can forget the iconic Glastonbury Festival
- Excellent transport links with direct train lines to London as well as the busy Bristol and Exeter airports both within easy reach
- Direct support from the CCG in terms of finding the ideal role and with relocation itself
- Advancement and progression opportunities which are often harder to find in the bigger towns and cities
- Better work/life balance with flexibility around family life and personal commitments
- Support for developing a portfolio role
- A stone's throw from Devon, Cornwall and Dorset for those long weekend and summer getaways
Somerset is the choice for those in search of the ultimate work-life balance, the quiet of the countryside and rural living but within easy reach of the full city experience. Apply today to organise an informal and confidential discussion with the workforce team at the CCG.
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!