A great opportunity to join a passionate team of GPs who have moved with the times since the onset of the pandemic, offering increased flexibility and a structure which is designed to reduce GP workload.
The practice has a mixed population which blends together to make a lovely community and the team has always been known for coming together socially.
There are three GP Trainers hosting Registrars too so there is plenty of opportunity to assist in the trainees' development.
Ever the forward-thinking practice, a view to Partnership would also be considered.
Salary - £10,000-£11,000 per session + indemnity + BMA contract
Location - Southampton (east)
The surgery -
- 15,000 patients
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Admin team intercepting 50% of all documents now before they reach a GP with that number increasing all the time
- Meds Manager handling all reviews and queries
- Varied demographic
- Good sized team of Partners
- Regular clinical and team meetings
- Mental Health Practitioner supporting the GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions - full time available
- Half-day Duty only - one per week
- No home visits
- 14 patients per session - mix of 10 and 15 minutes
- Specialisms encouraged
The benefits -
- £10,000-£11,000 per session
- View to Partnership available
- 7 weeks leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!