If you are looking to work for one of the most respected leadership teams in the region, this is the position you have been waiting for.
The practice has made phenomenal progress in recent years and is now an excellent example of a stable, successful, progressive practice mixing the best of traditional GP with all the latest innovations.
As a real hub for education, there is also an encouragement for GPs to help in the teaching of trainees and Registrars along with the chance to become a GP Trainer too.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session + indemnity + BMA model contract
Location - Andover
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with three Trainers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Monthly admin session
- List-holding to promote continuity and reduce time taken reviewing patients' history
- Administrative support team of highly-trained correspondence staff
- Very established, stable Partnership with excellent management
- Very sociable team which meets every morning and at lunch time
- CQC Good
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions
- Highly flexible start and finish times
- Mixture of phone, video and face-to-face appointments - GP in control
- Typical session - 12 phone-calls with slots for F2F - if no F2F needed then it's just 24 phone-calls per day, no more
- Freedom to give 10, 12 or 15 minutes to patients
- Heavily encouraged to take on a specialism for one session a week
The benefits -
- £94,500 FTE salary
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Progression to attractive Partnership, minimal buy-in
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!