This is a superb opportunity to work as part of an outstanding, tightly-knit, innovative, Training practice on the outskirts of Dudley. The Practice are recruiting due to retirement and relocation, though staff retention is generally outstanding. A day at this surgery is unique, as you're paid for the hours that you do, as opposed to two sessions regardless of hours. This means you're able to work, and be paid for, 2.5 sessions per day, while your day is no longer than a traditional day.
Benefit from a reasonable workload of 14 patients per session (or online triage), few home visits, minimal administration and an excellent MDT for support.
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Dudley
The surgery -
- Extremely innovative practice based on outskirts of Dudley
- CQC outstanding, in part
- Tightly-knit, forward-thinking Partnership
- Support of First contact Physio, Physician Associate and Practice Nurses
- Stable GP partnership traditionally run with forward-thinking twist
- Purpose-built premises
- Very well staffed
- Excellent staff retention
Your role -
- Between 4-8 sessions per week
- Normal 10-hour day is classed as 2.5 sessions
- Only circa 28 patient contacts per day (or online triage)
- Straight-forward duty day, with blocked slots for supervising registrars
- Excellent administrative support
- Minimal home visits
- Using EMIS Clinical system
The benefits -
- £80,000 - £90,000 (FTE)
- View to partnership possible
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!