An innovative practice who are always looking to pull away workload from GPs, recently reduced admin burden by over 90%. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow if efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. There is a low home visit ratio. Well-tenured colleagues with a position only available due to retirement. GMC fees paid on your behalf!
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session + GMC fees + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Low home visit ratio, on average between 0-1 per day
- Outstanding staff retention
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- GPs are paired with an 'admin buddy', minimising the burden
- A team of very involved colleagues, including Federation Director/Clinical Lead
- Impressive CQC feedback
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable workload, in line with current averages
- Maximum of 5-10 letters per day
- No extended hours if desired!
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA model contract
- GMC fees paid!
- Up to £10,500 per session
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave as Salaried
- Study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!