Salaried GP positions, Sheffield
Our size, and the breadth of our services, mean that as a salaried GP at Primary Care Sheffield you can mix traditional GP sessions with a variety of opportunities to create your perfect role.
The type of opportunities on offer include:
- Leading a MDT team undertaking proactive vulnerable adult health and social care visits and review based on Sevenhills+ HSJ award winning service
- Working with our research team in a GP research capacity
- Working as part of the care home team MDT team
- Working in an out of hours setting
- Becoming a Trainer
- Opportunities in sexual health services
We can offer a great deal of flexibility around how the role is structured and when sessions are delivered.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, and motivated Doctor to work with us. A doctor who provides excellent care and has a true passion for improving health outcomes for our patients.
We’ve streamlined our application process, so it’s easy to join us. As a first step let us know if you would like to find out more or if you’d like to talk the role through informally with our Medical Director, Dr Lucy Cormack.