You will be joining a well thought of, extremely well set up Training Practice in the popular and historical town of Frome, regularly voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
For the carbon conscious, the practice is renowned for its approach to sustainability and is regularly referred to as the national leader in this area.
The team are hard-working and passionate which has fostered a culture of support and flexibility and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice by implementing a well thought out working pattern and a structure which is continually reviewed to see if improvements can be made.
You will be heavily supported from an admin point of view and work with a large MDT structured to reduce the burden on GPs.
Salary - £9,700 per session
Location - Frome
The surgery -
- Award-winning Training Practice with five GP Trainers
- National leader in sustainability and green initiatives
- Stable Partnership with good mix of ages
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent workflow processes keeping admin to a minimum
- Manageable workload which is well structured
- Half day of Duty per week only
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- Very impressive purpose-built, multi-occupancy premises
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- No home visits
- Flexible start and finish times
- Coffee break every morning and regular team meetings
- Only one Duty session per week
- Special interests heavily encouraged with size and scale to support them
The benefits -
- Very well run practice
- £87,210 FTE salary
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!