A highly regarded training practice just West of Radstock (commutable from Bath and Bristol), is seeking a Salaried GP for a flexible number of sessions.What the job involves
The surgery have a large and established team of permanent GPs, as well as Nurses and Pharmacists. The excellent staffing ratios have led to a flexible and manageable workload for GPs, with scope for clinical interest development and involvement in Teaching and Training. They are happy to consider any number of sessions, and are flexible on working timings for an incoming GP, as well as offering optional mentoring for GPs of any experience.
Located west of Radstock, within easy commute of Bath and Bristol in beautiful countryside. On-site parking is available for GPsKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Varied patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, Pharmacists, and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 7000 patients
- Successful GP Training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 7 weeks total leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interest areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs