Please read on to find out more about an excellent, forward thinking practice near Finchley seeking a Salaried GP.
The role is at a surgery heavily involved in the local PCN able to offer a portfolio career. There would be support on offer for development including the development of interest areas as well as progressing to Partnership if desired. There is a strong and stable team of existing GP's as well as a strong clinical support team including a clinical pharmacists. There is a full team of admin including medical secretaries. The practice is housed in a converted building with on-site parking. The surgery is rated good by the CQC.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking a Salaried GP
- 4 to 8 Sessions available
- Flexible on working days and session timings
- Support for development of interest areas
- Lots of collaborative working between the surgeries in the PCN
- Clinical support including HCA's, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
- Involved in teaching medical students
- Research practice
- Circa 18 am and 15 pm consultations per session
- Duty Doctor done on a rota basis
- GMS contract
- Use Emis Web
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs