6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Preston, Lancashire up to £84,000 FTE, av. 14 consultations per session, low home visits, friendly, supportive practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Preston that is grounded in traditional family medicine, will invest in you and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Av 14 patient contacts per session
- Rare requirement for home visiting
- Support for interest clinics (new or existing)
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a high performing practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,500-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £84,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs