MCG Healthcare is working with an established healthcare provider in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, operating a well-managed and well supported service across several sites. They are looking for a Salaried GP to join their team for up to 8 sessions per week. The position comes with an excellent session rate (up to £11,000 per session). There is also ample opportunity for career progression.
Our client is a well-supported operator, offering patient access to mental health services, physiotherapy and more. There is also an on-site pharmacy, Nurse led services and a dedicated home visiting team. Special Interests are also actively encouraged, and the service provides access to secondary care training and development for all salaried GPs. They are also dedicated to ensuring a balanced workload for all staff to avoid overwork and burnout. GPs are an integral part of the team so looking after you is important for their business model as well as on a personal level.
- Up to £11,000 per session (depending on experience)
- Career progression
- Excellent support services
- Up to 8 session (flexible)
- Special interests encouraged
- Indemnity provided
- Clinical Lead Model
- Other clinician and services available such as mental health nurses, physiotherapists, on site pharmacy and more.
- Dedicated home visit team
- Flexible start date (ideally asap but willing to wait if the right candidate is found)
We have worked with this client for some time and can confirm that they are an excellent employer offering a genuinely fantastic opportunity. If you’re interested in joining this team APPLY NOW.
For more information, please contact Dan Harvey at MCG Healthcare on 0203 962 5635 or email email@example.com