5-8 sessions Salaried GP, Salford, average 15 consultations per session, Greater Manchester, circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
The chance to work in a long-established and successful practice in Salford, Manchester is now available. The surgery has a great team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs who all work in a very cohesive team structure and all support each other to achieve high-quality patient outcomes.
The practice also has highly effective nursing and clerical support teams to assist in the daily delivery of patient care. You will benefit from working in a spacious, modern health centre with excellent facilities to provide a rewarding and stimulation working environment.
Finally, the practice has a very organised Practice Manger to ensure the surgery is well-structured and has infrastructure to make the practice highly effective.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 5-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Well-managed workload averaging 15 contacts per session at present
- On-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive GP team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent Nursing team assisted by a Clinical Pharmacist
- Large, structured admin. support team to help minimise clerical tasks
- View to partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave FTE
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs