This Veteran friendly practice is looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP to join their exceptional team of clinicians. Work with a distinguished bunch of 4 partners who really care about the wellbeing and moral of their team and support the development of specialist interests. The surgery boasts excellent clinical support too, including Practice nurses, a HCA, Clinical Pharmacist, social prescriber, Mental Health Practitioner and soon paramedics. They have put a lot of work into streamlining administration for the GPs and are always looking at further ways to improve their service and the workloads of their team. Highly skilled admin team; efficient and paper light. Full time GPs will also benefit from a paid admin session.
- Circa £90,000 - £92,250 FTE depending on experience
- Partnership opportunity available
- Very modern purpose-built premises
- Ideal if you're a football fan as walking distance from both Anfield and Everton
- Friendly and welcoming practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- 4 to 8 sessions per week
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Partnership opportunity
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome - Happy to mentor and support
- Would ideally like somebody with an interest in Women's Health, but this is not a deal breaker
- Excellent financial package
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Superb working environment
- Happy to sponsor Tier 2
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!