We're recruiting a Salaried GP, for a very well-regarded GP practice in the Stourbridge area. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well staffed practice. The patient numbers are very reasonable, meaning you'll see circa 30 patients per day. The Practice also employs a Paramedic directly, so the home visiting burden is minimal. On a typical day, you'll be finishing between 4.30-5pm!
- £10,000 per session as Salaried GP
- View to Partnership available in time
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Tightly knit urban practice
- Above-average patient reviews, highly thought of locally
- Paramedic, Practice Nurse and HCA support
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding. Minimal administration for GPs
- Impressive premises
- Supportive of all interests, with a particular need for Minor Surgery
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Minimal administrative duties
- Only 30 patient contacts/day!
- Virtually no home visits thanks to Paramedic support
- Straight forwards on-call provision
- Genuine opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Very reasonable day, circa 8.30/9am - 4.30/5pm!
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 7 weeks' annual/study leave as Salaried GP
- BMA model contract
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!