30-37.5 hrs Advanced Nurse Practitioner role, £40,000 - £47,000, near Rawtenstall, Lancashire
This semi-rural practice is now looking for a new ANP to extend their clinical team. This is an outstanding practice which holds a valuable place within the community. The practice benefits from a cohesive and skilled team which maintain the excellent standards of care.
There will be plenty of opportunity to get involved with clinical development in the future. This is a Partner owned practice which will support you, there is also a strong managerial and administrative team to ensure smooth running. Your clinical duties will primarily focus on minor ailments and prescribing for these, but a background in practice nursing would be beneficial for this role - specifically a knowledge of chronic conditions.
The practice is within easy reach of Burnley and Rochdale, with ample parking on site. Please read on to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.Key Duties
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Triage and face to face appointments for minor ailments
- Advanced physical examinations
- Follow ups for chronic, ongoing conditions
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Attending and contributing to clinical meetings
- Package and Benefits
- Up to 37.5 hours available
- £47,000 depending on experience
- Outstanding training practice
- NHS Pension
- Holiday is pro rata based on AFC
What Happens Next?
- NMC Registered Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Non-medical prescriber qualification
- Primary care/walk in centre experience
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice desirable
- Knowledge of long term conditions desirable
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team On 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs