This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a modern, forward thinking surgery as a GP, based in Barry, Wales.
The practice have worked closely with the local CCG to offer a range of enhanced services to patients, building an large and experience multi-disciplinary team to meet the challenges of General Practice for the years to come. You would be based in a purpose built high quality environment with a close knit team of clinicians, who meet daily to share best practice and offer support. The set-up of the practice means GP workload is well managed and paper light, and home visits have been kept to a minimum thanks to Advanced Nurse Practitioner support. You would have the option of moving towards Partnership, if desired, as well as having the time and space to pursue specific clinical interest areas.
Easily commutable from Cardiff, Newport and Pontypridd, with on-site parkingKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Highly efficient, paper-light surgery with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-6 Salaried sessions
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs