6-8 sessions Salaried GP, nr Rawdon, West Yorkshire, £72,000-£80,000 FTE, GP Training practice
An exciting new opportunity is now available to practice as a Salaried GP in a high-achieving GP training practice near Rawdon, West Yorkshire. The practice is very well organised and structured with a friendly, cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nursing team all overseen by an experienced and highly effective Practice Manager. The practice is very encouraging of professional development so if you wish to establish new or continue existing interest clinics there is support into the future for you to do this. The practicing conditions offer stability and a sustainable workload where GPs of all levels of experience will thrive.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 10,000 patients
- Well-managed consultation workload
- Low home visit requirement
- Strong team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent, cohesive Nursing team
- On-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Systm One practice software
- CQC rated 'good' high QoF score
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum (up to £80,000 FTE)
- NHS Pension enrolment + indemnity cover
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs