Prospect Health are excited to announce a new GP role that our client is actively searching for their well-known medical practice Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia, providing high quality, up to date services and facilities with a focus on caring.
Wangaratta truly offers the best of both worlds with a thriving City centre and beautiful countryside. It is a great place to build your career, grow a family, explore or simply just sit back and enjoy the laid-back lifestyle with its excellent educational facilities, restaurants and cafes, wineries, breweries & distilleries and outdoor activities.
Although Wangaratta is not located near a beach, it benefits from lots of lakes, rivers and waterfalls which are popular day tripping spots for cooling off.
This job offers no restrictions for International GPs looking to relocate to Australia. Key Duties
- Predominantly private billing but open to bulk billing
- Well established practice
- Wide range of services available such as Mental Health, Minor Surgery, Chronic Disease, Cryotherapy, Skin Checks, Palliative surgery, Man & Women's Health and more
- Practice Nurse on hand in practice
- Small team of 17, able to offer a warm family practice
- 12-month contract minimum
- 15-minute appointment time on average
- Appointment based patient model (share patients so this would not go against you)
- Weekends & evenings required. 1 in 4 Saturdays
Package and Benefits
- On call required: 100% billings
- 60% of billings negotiable
- Out of hours work (higher billings)
- Guaranteed earnings of £150 per hour
- Relatively low cost of living
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client RequirementsMRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- 15-minute appointments for quality service
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 850424. Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas