Private GP Advert
An exciting and exclusive opportunity to train and work in one of the North West's longest and most established private GP services, working alongside other private GPs. We pride ourselves on providing easy access to face-to-face appointments, while delivering the highest quality of service and patient care. Don't believe us please read our reviews.
We offer a supportive working environment that allows our GPs to spend quality time with their patients, with the average consultation time being between 15-30 minutes.
Ghosh Medical Group has been running for over 17 years, and we are now looking to work with experienced General Practitioners who are ready to take the next step in their career. In our state of the art facility you will work along side with our consultant Physicians and Surgeons providing modern care in a purpose built centre with on site Pharmacy and Theatre, in-house scanning and physiotherapy services.
We offer industry-leading salaries, £100,000 FTE, with protected admin time and holidays and allocated CPD time as per BMA recommendations.
We will take care of any CQC, GMC and Indemnity requirements, so you get to focus on being a private GP without any additional hassle. No catches - just ethical, evidence-based care.
What we're looking for:
We currently have both full and part-time opportunities available, that can fit around any current commitments you have.
We offer a flexible model whereby our GPs can select the number of sessions they want to offer, with the opportunity to change this over time.
- We're looking for doctors with a passion for healthcare
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role and for ongoing professional development
- A dedicated and punctual professional
- Experience of working as a GP in the UK.
- Salaries at £100,000+ FTE dependant on experience.
- Paid for appraisal governance services and revalidation route for you.
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- 15+ minute consulting times minimum
- Protected CPD time and paid study leave
- Continuity of Care
- Paid medical indemnity
- Free parking
- Modern IT systems & equipment
- Fantastic work family
- 4-hour sessions (includes 1 hr admin sessions)
- Work part time or full time Our Sessions
- Weekday daytime (8am-8pm)
- Saturday 8am - 5pm
Key attributes: Essential
- MRCGP Qualification
- Registered on the GMC GP Register with licence to practice
- Must be UK-based
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent clinical decision-making skills
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Freelance Salary: £100,000.00 per year
Benefits: Company events Company pension Flexible schedule Wellness programmes
Experience: GP: 3 years (required)