This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding surgery for a forward-thinking, supportive, GP Research practice based in the affluent town of Chepstow. The practice offers a below-average workload at 32 patient contacts per day, and you will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team comprising of ANPs, Pharmacists and PNs. Support for Salaried GPs to work towards Partnership over time, as well as support for Specialist Interests.
The GPs at this practice are usually finished and out of the door by 5pm, and also benefit from only being on call for half a day at a time.
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Chepstow
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based in Chepstow
- Tightly knit team with low locum usage, well-staffed
- Support of ANP and Clinical Pharmacist
- Stable GP partnership traditionally run with forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- GMS practice
- Have adapted to a post-Covid world very well
Your role -
- Flexibility around number of sessions, ideally 6-8 sessions but would consider 4 too
- Reasonable number of patient contacts - circa 32 + f2f
- Minimal administration thanks to scanning/coding, plus practice secretaries
- Only be duty doctor for 1 session per week
- No extended hours - Partners take care of this
- Minimal home visits
- Using EMIS clinical system
The benefits -
- £80,000 - £90,000 (FTE)
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!