Enjoy working as a GP Partner, Lead GP or Salaried GP in a practice which believe flexibility is key to happy clinicians and staff retention. Because of this they allow their GP's to choose the structure of their day in terms appointment time, clinical start times and finish times. They have a multi-disciplinary team including 3 highly qualified Practice Nurses; 2 of which can prescribe, 1 junior nurse and an HCA. This is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs professionally and domestically; they recognise that it is important to strike a good work-life balance. With a progressive attitude this practice is looking for somebody enthusiastic to complement their already well-established team of clinicians and have their say on ways help drive the surgery forward. This practice is very organised, so workflow if efficient and patient numbers are very realistic with low home visits.
- £85,500 - 90,000 (Lead GP salary to be discussed in person)
- High earning but details will be discussed on a face to face basis
- 100% parity from the start
- No buy in!
- Successful, forward-thinking teaching practice
- Distinguished group of partners
- Flexible start times
- Reasonable patient numbers
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Keen to get involved in any pilot schemes
- Remote working available
- Diverse Clinical Team
- Up to 8 clinical sessions per week
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow
- The option to complete any admin remotely
- Home visits only carried out by the duty doctor
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision-making process.
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday plus 10 public holidays
- Study leave allowed if it is for the practice
- Career progression - Partnership available
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!