A close-knit, friendly practice in Hounslow is looking to recruit a new salaried GP. The practice has exceptional staff retention among their existing clinical and non-clinical team.. The surgery offers a really supportive, team focused environment to work in, with an open-door policy and regular clinical and practice meetings. They are led by a highly experienced, long standing Practice Manager and everyone has an opportunity to voice opinions as to how the practice could be improved. The patient demographic is very mixed, resulting in a very diverse and interesting clinical workload which is set at a realistic level.
- Circa £9,000-£11,000 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
- Long standing GP and non clinical team
- Mixed demographic, interesting clinical work
- Realistic clinical workload
- Organised admin team, low admin workload
- Open door policy, supportive and friendly team
- Fair way of working - no dumping work on one individual - shared approach
- 5 sessions per week - afternoons only
- Very reasonable patient numbers
- Minimal to 0 home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues, supportive team with open-door policy
- No extended hours (all covered)
- Progression opportunities
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!