A highly regarded, forward-thinking Training practice; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. There are exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a first-rate manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are below average. Benefit from perks such as a 20-minute paid coffee break every morning, 7 weeks' annual leave (plus Study!) and your GMC fees paid by the practice.
- Circa £10,000 - £10,600 per session + 8 weeks' leave + GMC fees + Indemnity
- East Leicestershire/Rutland
- Commutable from; Grantham, Leicester, Peterborough
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Well respected Training and Teaching practice
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Only 12+2 patients per session!
- 20-minute coffee break every morning, genuine chance to catch up with colleagues
- Generous duty doctor rota - only half a day at a time, with a capped number of contacts
- Virtually no home visits
- Be out of the door by 5pm on a normal day!
- BMA model contract
- Above-average sessional rate
- GMC fees paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!