This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding surgery. A forward-thinking, supportive, GP Training and Teaching practice on the outskirts of Derby. The practice offers a below-average workload (14 patients/session), and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with the support of Clinical Pharmacists and a Physio. The practice is happy to provide support for Salaried GPs to work towards Partnership over time, as well as support for Specialist Interests.
Salary - £73,600 - £84,600 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + over 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Derby
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based on the outskirts of Derby
- Tightly knit team with low locum usage
- Support of Clinical Pharmacist and Physiotherapist
- Stable and well-tenured GP Partnership
- Excellent patient reviews
- CQC Good/Outstanding!
- GMS practice
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsoring
Your role -
- 4 sessions per week
- Only half a day of on call at a time!
- Circa 28 patient contacts per day - mix of face to face and telephone
- Minimal home visits thanks to home visiting team
- Low admin as Pharmacists take care of med reviews and discharge letters
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- £73,600 - £84,600 (FTE)
- View to partnership in future
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!