A fantastic opportunity for a direct-to-partner or salaried with a view to partnership at this GP training surgery. The practice is offering genuinely well considered and structured workload with a non-clinical partnership session included for all partners and an additional 1 week of annual leave. Any level of experience would be welcome; you would be joining a hugely successful and stable team of GP partners and salaried doctors
- Circa £140,000 - £150,000 FTE
- Flexible workloads
- Non-clinical sessions included
- Excellent commuting links
- Established GP Training practice
- Vanguard practice at the forefront of education in the area
- Slick administration and paper light
- CQC GOOD
- Up to 4-7 sessions per week
- Very reasonable patient numbers; circa 30 contacts per day
- Weekly meetings and regular educational events
- Minimal home visits
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!