Salaried GP job in Peterborough, training practice, manageable workload, paying up to £11,000 per session
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
We are recruiting for a large training practice located in Peterborough. The practice has 2 sites and GPs can work at one or both. Both sites are modern and purpose built providing excellent working environments. The practices are well supported by an experienced team of GPs, Nurses and Allied Health professionals. The workload is manageable with an average number of patients contacts per session and very rare home visits. Specialist interests and portfolio working is fully supported and encouraged. As they are a training practice education is very much at the heart of the practice. The practice uses SystmOne software.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Patient list size of approximately 20,000
- Modern purpose built premises providing good working environments
- Excellent team of GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Managable workload with rare home visits
- Training practice where education, interest development and portfolio working is encouraged
- SystmOne practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £11,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs