Salaried GP job located in the North of Leicester small practice looking to pay £10,000-£10,500 per session, dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP for a small practice located to the North of Leicester. Its in a good commutable location from the centre of Leicester, as well as the surrounding area. The practice would be well suited to a GP due to complete their training shortly or a GP with a wealth of experience. The practice is purpose built and over one floor with good facilities. You would be supported by 3 GPs, Practice Nurses and other Allied Health Professionals. The workload is manageable and home visits are rare. The practice encourage and fully support specialist interest development. They use SystmOne practice software. They also have the license to sponsor GPs who require a Tier 2 Visa.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Purpose built and over one floor with good facilities
- Practice list size of approximately 5,000 patients
- Clinical team consisting of 3 GPs, Practice Nurses and other Allied Health Professionals.
- Managable workload with rare home visits required
- Specialist interest areas are encouraged and fully supported
- SystmOne practice software
- High QoF scores regularly and CQC Good
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- Up to 39 days annual leave, plus study leave
- Additional employee benefits
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs