Salaried GP job in Hull with a medium sized training practice, manageable workload, up to £10,500 per session
We are recruiting for a medium sized training practice in Hull who are looking for a new Salaried GP to join them. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Training practice, allowing GP's to get involved with training and development
- Vastly experienced practice manager with a knowledgeable clerical team
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Low home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £10,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 Week CDP support leave
- BMA Model Contract
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs