Are you looking to work in a dynamic, successful and warm and welcoming practice for 3 - 8 sessions a week?
Cleevelands Medical Centre is a thriving practice in Bishops Cleeve, three miles from the popular traditional Regency spa town of Cheltenham. One of the most beautiful towns in the country, Cheltenham is situated in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and offers glorious green spaces and stunning Regency architecture. There are cultural festivals held throughout the year, a wealth of sporting opportunities, and a variety of theatres and galleries. Recently voted ‘The Best Place to Live in the South West’, Cheltenham is also renowned for its exceptional schools, flourishing food scene, and independent shopping spots.
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, safe care for our patients. We offer 15-minute routine appointments and a mixture of telephone and face to face consultations. One of our priorities is ensuring a sustainable work/life balance for our staff, with workload kept to a manageable and reasonable level. We are a very sociable practice; there are daily protected break times and regular gatherings outside of work. Cleevelands Medical Centre is based in a new spacious, state-of-the-art building, and we are committed to being a green practice; we engage with the Green Impact for Health toolkit to improve our sustainability.
- 5 partners and 4 Salaried GP’s
- Stable multidisciplinary team: prescribing practice nurses leading on chronic disease and minor illness, healthcare assistants, phlebotomists and a large administrative team
- Active Member of the Cheltenham Peripheral Primary Care Network with multiple ARRS roles
- TTP SystmOne, Footfall and ICE
- Postgraduate training, mentoring and Student Nurses
- Consistent high QOF points achievement
- CQC Rated “Good” in 2019.
- Special interests and QI projects welcome and supported
- Purpose built premises with excellent staff facilities, designated staff parking and integral Pharmacy and Dentist
- Large eco-friendly building using air-source heating/cooling and solar panels
- £10,000 per session as starting salary.
- Pro-rata Golden Handshake
- Flexible working patterns, hours and job planning
- Protected admin time per week
- View to partnership
- 6 weeks Annual Leave pro rata plus Bank holidays
- Study Leave supported with an annual study allowance
- Fully paid medical indemnity
- NHS pension scheme
- No out-of-hours commitment
- BMA Model Contract
- Fully protected supernumerary induction period with dedicated support and mentorship
- 6 protected practice training afternoons per year and monthly clinical and medical meetings
- Free eye examinations.
- Cycle to Work scheme available
If you would like further information or an informal visit, please send a CV and cover letter to Katie Howard, our Business Practice Manager, or Dr Sam Tilley, GP Partner. Alternatively, please contact Katie by telephone on 01242 672669.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Cleevelands Medical Centre Team