Salaried GP opportunity within a forward-thinking practice; ahead of the curve, providing a rewarding, stimulating environment and long-term stability.
A supportive, friendly practice, where your needs are considered and supported. This is a practice that support a good work/life balance and recognise you have a life outside of work. In addition to an excellent group of GPs, the Practice employs a diverse, multi-skilled team, including ANPs and Pharmacists. The Surgery has employed innovative measures to reduce paperwork and increase efficiency, including the opportunity for some remote working.
- £88,000 - £98,000
- Payment of indemnity
- Paid PDP session
- Forward-thinking GP practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training Practice
- Good ratio of male and female GPs
- Fantastic clinical support; including ANPs and a Pharmacist
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Low call-out rates
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Paid PDP session
- Realistic workload and low call-out numbers
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- Flexibility and support around start/finish times
- Opportunity for some remote working
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- Remote working set-up
- Weekly protected learning time
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave plus 1 week study leave
- Career progression
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!