Who we are
Private GP Service is a rapidly expanding chain of Private GP Services, that pride itself on providing easy access to face-to-face appointments while delivering the highest quality of service and patient care.
We offer a great working environment that allows our GP’s to spend quality consultation time with their patients, with the average consultation time being between 15 -30 minutes.
Private GP Services has been running for over 20 years, and we are now looking to work with experienced General Practitioners who are looking to take the next step in their career.
We offer industry-leading salaries, BMA protected admin and holidays and allocated CPD time.
We currently have both full and part-time opportunities available, that can fit around any current commitments you have.
Private GP Services take care of any CQC requirements, so you get to focus on being a Private GP without any additional hassle. No catches, just ethical, evidence-based care.
What we’re looking for
Private GP Services are recruiting for both salaried and part-time GP’s to join our team. We offer a flexible model whereby GP’s can select the number of sessions they want to offer with the opportunity to change this
- We’re looking for doctors with a passion for healthcare
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role and for ongoing professional development
- A dedicated and punctual professional
- Experience of working as a GP
- Salaries starting at £100,000+ FTE
- Generous benefit package + paid appraisals
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- 15+ minute consulting times
- Paid study leave
- Continuity of care
- Paid medical indemnity
- Free parking
- Modern IT systems & equipment
- Fantastic work family
- 4 hour sessions (includes 1 hr admin sessions).
- Work part time or full time
- Weekday Daytime (8am-8pm) except Fridays till 5pm
- Saturday 8am – 5pm
Key attributes/ “person spec”
- MRCGP Qualification
- Registered on the GMC GP Register with a licence to practise
- Must be UK based
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent clinical decision making skills