This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, in Bristol on a Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The practice are based in a leafy area of South Bristol, benefitting from a modern, spacious building with a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Pharmacists. They are keen to offer the maximum flexibility to an incoming GP, as well as scope for excellent clinical and professional development.
Located in South Bristol, easily commutable from Bristol and Bath. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 15,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and Physician's Associates
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £73,600 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs