We have an exciting opportunity for a GP; a combination of BUPA Health assessments and GP consultations, with a focus on helping people live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
As an Experienced Doctor, you’ll be making a difference every day. The role will feel less pressured in a flexible and dynamic environment with more time to explore patient needs, more time to listen, and ultimately more job satisfaction. With a supportive network and a healthy work-life balance, expect autonomy and an environment where collaboration is celebrated.
You will deliver primary care consultations and health assessments to customers of Bupa Health Clinics, ensuring a high-quality service which delivers high customer satisfaction. You will be delivering services and treatments to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Delivering face to face health assessments and private GP consultations
- Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice
- Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required
- Engaging in incident reporting and investigations
- Supporting Centre Manager and Lead Physician in management of complaints
- Participating in an annual clinical review and competency assessments within Bupa
- Working with the Lead Physician on quality improvement activities including audits
- Providing clinical advice and guidance to colleagues, which may include health advisors and administrative staff
We Are Here For You
You’ll have a support network around you, giving you the time to dedicate to each patient. You will also be given the training to ensure you always reach your best.
You will be provided with support from the administrative and clinical staff.
Protected time to ensure you are as productive as possible and have the appropriate time needed with each patient.
A good work-life balance – with no late evening appointments or extended hours
What You’ll Bring
- GMC GP Registration
- A professional, but not robotic manner - your caring nature should extend across patients and colleagues
- Great time management and flexibility
- Demonstrating clinical excellence, and professionalism across the role
- Taking pride in your work and in doing the best job you can
To find more information, for an informal discussion before applying, please contact Jemima Cope on 07809232195 or firstname.lastname@example.org