Due to a rapidly growing patient list size, we are looking to recruit Salaried GPs to cover a variety of roles and sessions to suit the right candidates. We are a friendly, well established and dynamic practice with two GMS contracts operating across three sites in one Primary Care Network, in and around the charming rural town of Market Harborough, South Leicestershire.
- High salary and package
- 31,500 patients in one single Primary Care Network
- Three sites, in town and rural locations
- Full Time and Part Time sessions to support list holders
- Option of administrative GP sessions working from home
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- EMIS paper light with established workflow triage systems
- Innovative and interactive patient website
- Well established team, with excellent administrative and management support
- High volume dispensing practice and on-site pharmacy
- Practice run Minor Injuries Unit
- Training and teaching practice
- GPs with Special Interests
- Large nursing team and expanding PCN multi-disciplinary team
Interested in joining our friendly and thriving practice?
Please send your CV to our Deputy Practice Manager, Diane Brown, by 29th April 2022: Diane.Brown@leics.nhs.uk
Would like to know more or have a chat?
Our Business Manager, Dan Markovic, can assist with all informal enquiries: Dan.Markovic@nhs.net or 01858439116