Job ID: GP-220721-748
Salaried GP with Possible Partnership in the Future
An excellent opportunity for doctors wishing to join an expanding, practice with high quality continuity of care combined with a respect for a real work-life balance.
The patients rated them in the top 4 GP Practices in Bristol for patient satisfaction*. They truly have an amazing group of people there from the receptionists to the administrators and clinicians – a great team environment. If you want to be happy at work this is the place to be. Having a good sense of humour in the current GP climate would be a plus!
Being so popular means that there list size is growing and they need extra GPs to replace our retiring GP and to meet this increased demand. They can be flexible on session requirements.
- GMS practice, medium 10,000 patient list.
- 5 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, Associated Practice Pharmacist
- A 5 strong nursing team 3 nurses, 1 HCA and 1 Phlebotomist
- High QOF achievement / CQC Rated as Good in all areas
- Health Watch Bristol Award for supporting patients with Learning Difficulties
- Avon Local Pharmaceutical Committee award for work on the Community Pharmacy Prescribing Scheme
- Mentorship for new GPs – salary increments with progress
- 6 weeks’ leave +1 week study leave & additional indemnity fees covered
- Emis Web, EPS, Docman
- Currently developing a Prescribing Hub and Revised Workflow Processes to reduce admin
- An active Facebook page in the community
- Part of Connexus PCN with Physios, Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and Care Coordinators in the team to support our patients
This role is suitable for both newly qualified GPs and those already established. We have flexibility on the start date as it is really important that they get the right people for the posts so please get in contact.
Details and Requirements:
Sessions: 4-8 Sessions Available
Salary Range (WTE): £9,900 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BH
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07929 660834 or alternatively email RichardWestcott@major-recruitment.com – we look forward to working with you.