A highly regarded, forward-thinking Training practice, seeks a new Salaried GP due to relocation of current colleague. The Practice is medium sized with a good complement of staff, including an extensive multi-disciplinary team, meaning you'll be supported. Workload is on the heavier side but is well managed, meaning their GPs are typically finished by 6pm daily. Salary
Location The Surgery
- £10,000 per session per annum + 7 weeks' leave (pro rata) + NHS Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Well respected Training practice
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Excellent MDT support including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and a Clinical Pharmacist
- First-rate admin management; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- 4-7 sessions per week
- Salaried GP role, start date flexible
- Rarely any home visits, triaged and dealt with by Partners currently
- Minimal admin due to excellent admin processes and Clinical Pharmacist
- Finish by 6pm daily.
- Sick pay and maternity pay
- Above-average sessional rate
- Stable and assured income, particularly beneficial within the current climate
- NHS pension
- 30 days' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands! For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!