A very rare opportunity to join this stable, successful practice close to the likes of Redruth and Hayle.
A Research Practice, they are always looking at new models of care and innovative ways to improve the patient experience, for example, as one of the leading lights on social prescribing they offer a number of extra services such as group teaching sessions, gardening sessions and group consultations in their log cabin.
Urgent Care Practitioners handle most of the on-the-day requirement leaving GPs to spend more time with patients to whom they can really make a difference.
Duty Doctor is also a team approach with two GPs on Duty together along with the Visiting Nurse.
Salary - £11,000 - £12,000 per session
Partner Salary - c£15,000 per session
Location - Redruth area
The surgery -
- CQC Good
- Medium-sized Research Practice
- Training Practice for Student Nurses (aspirations to train GPs)
- Stable, passionate and cohesive Partnership
- Experienced, highly respected Manager
- Lunch together daily
- Special interests encouraged
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner
- 4-9 sessions available
- Duty Doctor is rota'd, supporting UCPs and Pharmacists rather than a leading role - less intense
- 10 minute phone calls and 15 minute face-to-face appointments
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- £11,000 - £12,000 per session for Salaried
- Circa £15,000 per session for Partner with no property buy-in
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks leave including study
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!