You will be joining a successful, well-thought of practice set in idyllic, leafy North Hampshire.
The population is pleasant and supportive of its practice, with workload kept to a manageable and reasonable level as a result. Clinics are varied and include easier, routine issues as well rather than complex pathology patient after complex pathology patient. Duty is limited to half days only and rota'd proportionally to sessions worked.
To find out more, use the following link to watch a short video going into more detail -
Salary - c£10,500 per session plus indemnity
Drawings - c£160,000 for FTE Partner
Location - Hook area
The surgery -
- Popular practice in very pleasant setting
- Lovely population - mainly families and young professionals
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Minimal admin thanks to vibrant processes including document management team
- Clinical Pharmacists handling medication reviews and queries
- Large team of happy GPs
- Well-maintained, purpose-built premises - bright and airy with recent investments
- Very proactive within their PCN and CCG
- Big advocates of continuity of care
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Coffee break every morning
- 28 patients per day
- AM - 7 phone calls, 8 face-to-face
- PM - 6 phone calls, 7 face-to-face (4.50 finish)
- 'Soft' session each week ie. care home, boarding school, baby checks et
- Only 1 session of Duty per week, alternating between mornings and afternoons
- Virtually no home visits - one a month would be the most
The benefits -
- £94,500 FTE for Salaried
- £160,000 FTE for Partner
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!