Advanced Nurse Practitioner (40-40 hrs per week), south Manchester, £40,000-£45,000
An excellent new career opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner within primary care is now available within an excellent surgery in south Manchester. The role will require an individual with strong primary care experience, the ability to work autonomously (within an existing team of ANPs) and to hold the masters in advanced practice. In return you will enjoy working in a friendly, supportive practice with a stable and dynamic team and have support to continue your professional development.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 20-40 hrs per week
- Excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 5,000 patients
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £40,000 -£45,000 FTE
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Strong work experience within primary care
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Practice
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs