You will be joining a high-earning, very tight-knit practice with a small, loyal team and a patient population that really resonates with its GP surgery.
The team are hard-working and passionate which has fostered a culture of support and flexibility, with the ability to largely work your own hours given your workload is fixed, with you building your day around your commitments outside of the practice.
You will have just 12 appointments per session, with the day structured in a way that allows you ample time to complete your non-clinical and partnership responsibilities.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session
Location - Hungerford area
The surgery -
- Small, semi-rural practice
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Fixed, very manageable workload
- Mixture of routine and same-day appts, reducing burden on Duty GP
- Workflow optimised
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- High level of flexibility on offer
- Affluent population
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership also available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Typically only one visit per week
- Minimal extended hours
- List-holding for continuity of care (below average size)
The benefits -
- View to high-earning Partnership available
- High level of flexibility offered
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!