An excellent opportunity has emerged for a Salaried GP or Clinical Lead GP to join a long-standing successful Ebbw Vale based surgery. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Ability to take on a Clinical Lead position (if desired)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £93,000 - £120,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs